Monday, March 31, 2008

Archive of sold and available paintings


16x8 inches. oil on canvas. "Dallas Countryside" painted in Oregon, February 2008. SOLD

Welcome to my site of landscape paintings! Everything here has been painted out on location, en plein air, in usually one sitting, or before the light changes. I do not work from photographs when painting landscapes. I believe in painting the classical way as the masters did, painting in natural light, capturing the mood of nature. Scroll down for info on how to purchase my work or hire me for a private commission. Enjoy the show!

~jonathan edward luczycki

click here for my portrait & Abstrotica paintings


14x14 inches. oil on gallery wrap canvas. "An Evening with Little Corona" May 24th 2008. Private Collection of Jack & Jane Cain.

14x14 inches. oil on gallery wrap canvas. "Grey Day at Aliso Creek" May 2008. SOLD.

14x14 inches. oil on gallery wrap canvas. "Afternoon at the Keyhole" May 26th/May 31st 2008. SOLD.

16x8 inches. oil on canvas panel. overcast study without the use of medium or thinner. May 22nd. 2008. $300


12x6 inches. oil on gallery wrap canvas. "The Beachcombers" May 24th 2008. SOLD.

12x6 inches. oil on gallery wrap canvas. "Afternoon Tide" May 21st 2008. My Private Collection. This was my very first time painting without the use of paint thinner or medium, just straight paint!


setup on a small cliff overlooking part of Corona Del Mar. May 2008.

14 x14 inches. oil on gallery wrap canvas. "Low Tide at Inspiration Point" May 2008. $550

10x8 inches. oil on gallery wrap canvas. "Foggy Morning" May 2008. Private Collection.

14x14 inches. oil on gallery wrap canvas. "Aliso Creek Beach" April 2008. SOLD.

16x8 inches. oil on canvas board. "Morning Walk on the Beach" 2008. SOLD.


16x8 inches. oil on canvas panel. "Aliso Creek Beach" April 2008. SOLD.


12x9 inches. oil on panel. "The Keyhole" SOLD.


16x8 inches. "Laguna Life Guard Tower" 2008. Private Collection of Suzanne deCarion.


12x6 inches. Oil on gallery wrap canvas. "Little Corona" Painted on May 16th. SOLD.


16x12 inches. oil on gallery wrap canvas. "Aliso Creek Beach" SOLD.


14x14 inches. Oil on gallery wrap canvas / no frame needed. "Little Corona" May 2008. SOLD.

15x30. 2007-2008. "Peaceful Light" at Treasure Island. $950


12x6 inches. oil on canvas. "Morning with the Keyhole. 2008. Private Collection of Helen Hayden.


20x10 inches. oil on canvas."Saturday at Main Beach" Private Collection of the artist.

36x24 inches. "Aliso Creek Beach" 2008. SOLD


16x16 inches. Oil on canvas. "The Keyhole" My Private Collection. 2007.


16x12 inches. 90 minute study in Carmel,CA. 2008. Collection of the artist.


14x14 inches. oil on gallery wrap canvas. "Low Tide at Little Corona" SOLD.

16x12 inches. oil on panel. "Early morning tide" SOLD.


16x8 inches. oil on canvas panel. study at "China Cove" Corona Del Mar.


"Trabuco Canyon" 5x7. 2007. SOLD.

12x6 inches. oil on gallery wrap canvas. "Sunlight on Aliso" Collection of Pete Compter.


"Top of the World" Painted fall of 2007. SOLD.


12x6. painted on April 4th. SOLD.

"Crystal Cove" 12x9. Painted in July of 2007. SOLD.


16x8. oil on canvas. Painted on April 7th. AVAILABLE at The Mint Gallery. SOLD.


low tide study. oil on panel. 12x9. SOLD


"Hollywood Hills" 14x11. 2007. Private Collection of Kathleen S.


12x9 oil on panel. Painted April 17th. SOLD.


16x12 oil on panel. Painted on April 14th. AVAILABLE at The Mint Gallery. SOLD.


16x8 oil on canvas. "Treasure Island". SOLD.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my work, I hope you enjoy viewing my paintings as much as I enjoyed creating them.
These are ALL original oil paintings painted on location. I paint mostly coastal scenes throughout Southern California but I am starting to venture out to the California hills and inner cites, the country sides of Oregon(my home state) and soon the hot floors of Arizona and Hawaii. I DO NOT work from photos unless I am working on anything larger than 2x3 feet or am doing a private commission of a location I am unable to visit. I will NOT make prints as of now, nor do I plan to at this time, and no prints of my paintings exist...yet. These are completely original oil paintings capturing the look and feel of Orange County and other spots throughout the west coast.

I paint in all sizes, from 5x7 inches to 3x5 feet or larger. Prices range from $100-$1800 & up, depending on the size. I add 20% to all private commissions.

~First time clients always get a great deal as a thank you for investing in my work~


I am also a member of LPAPA, Laguna Plein Air Painters Association. Click here for my link to their site.


Be sure to look through this entire page for available work. If you are interested in the ones available contact me at:

jel_art @ yahoo.com

or my cell
714.277.9576

You can also contact any of the galleries that represent me for inquires about my works available.


My studio is based out of Costa Mesa, CA and I am always accepting commissions, working from life or from photographs. Landscapes and portraits are my specialty. Click here to see my portrait work.

~jonathan edward luczycki



16x8 oil on canvas. Painted on Sunday, April 6th. SOLD.



12x6. oil on gallery wrap canvas. Painted on March 31st. SOLD.



6x12. "Lazy Sunday 1" SOLD.

6x12. "Lazy Sunday 2" SOLD.

6x12. "Beside the Arch of Three" SOLD.


7x5. the keyhole. SOLD.

16x8. "Aliso Creek Beach" SOLD.

20x16. March 2008. Private Collection in Laguna Beach.


16x8. Early morning at Aliso Creek. SOLD.

"Plein Air Monkey" Oil on canvas. 24x24 inches. 2004. My Private Collection.

No comments: